We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
box (14.5 oz) uncooked multigrain or whole grain rotini or rotelle pasta
cups small fresh broccoli florets
cups cubed cooked turkey breast (1/2 lb)
small onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
medium stalk celery, chopped (1/2 cup)
cup unblanched whole almonds, toasted*
cups Yoplait® Fat Free plain yogurt (from 2-lb container)
cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
tablespoons Dijon mustard
tablespoon champagne vinegar, white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
Cook pasta as directed on package omitting salt and adding broccoli for last 2 minutes of cooking; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain.
In large bowl, mix pasta, broccoli and all remaining salad ingredients except almonds.
In medium bowl, beat dressing ingredients with wire whisk until smooth. Add to pasta mixture; toss to mix well. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors. Before serving, stir in almonds.
- We've replaced ingredients with great-tasting alternatives to create better-for-you recipes that are just as yummy as the originals.
- If the salad is a bit dry, just stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons fat-free (skim) milk before serving.
- Dried cranberries can be substituted for the cherries—also, if you really like poppy seed, go ahead and stir in a little extra.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
More About This Recipe
- 75% less fat • 46% fewer calories • 46% more vitamin A than the original recipe. Smart substitutions brought down the fat and calories and broccoli was added for more nutrients.
- Yoplait is a registered trademark of YOPLAIT MARQUES (France) used under license.