We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The potatoes are boiled with the peel. The carrots are peeled and boiled as well. The chicken breast is washed and boiled separately. Meanwhile, we start to finely chop the donuts and cucumbers and squeeze the juice and we put in a large bowl. We chop the chicken breast and add it over the cucumbers and donuts. We put the whole celery on the grater with small holes and we add it in the bowl as well. that they will crumble anyway. Finely chop the carrots. All these being chopped, all we have to do is add salt and pepper to taste and a few tablespoons of mayonnaise. Mix well and place it on a plate and garnish. with mayonnaise, parsley leaves, donuts, eggs, etc ..
Healthy alternative to beef salad
Beef salad, as we were used to since childhood, contains a combination of quite heavy ingredients. It is recommended to use a lighter sauce, made at home, for the preparation of which you can use mustard, skim cream and light mayonnaise.
Our advice is not to eat this beef salad with bread, but simple, at any meal during the day. Here's how easy it is to prepare a healthy alternative to beef salad at home, following a few steps!
Ingredients for healthy beef salad:
2 kilograms of potatoes
2 chicken breasts
2 tablespoons mustard
600 grams of medium carrots
400 grams of celery
800 grams of pickles
200 grams of boiled peas (optional)
freshly ground black pepper
3 steps to prepare a healthy beef salad:
1. In a large pot, put the potatoes in their skins, wash well beforehand, together with salt and water, to boil. Peel the carrots and celery and wash them well under a stream of cold water, then add them to another pot of water, along with the chicken breast and peas.
2. After boiling the potatoes, leave to cool, peel and chop into small cubes. Carrot, celery and chicken are also finely chopped and added to a large bowl along with the potatoes.
3. Season the composition with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Add the finely chopped pickles, the tablespoons of mustard and mix well until you get a homogeneous composition. Add the homemade mayonnaise, prepared in advance, and mix once more. You can garnish beef salad with mayonnaise, olive slices, pickles or whatever other preferences you have. It can be served on the holiday table, along with other delicious dishes.
Easter beef salad recipe. The secret trick that makes her perfect. Ingredient list
Beef salad is one of the most popular dishes of Romanians at the holiday tables and it is not at all difficult to do. Here are the necessary ingredients and the steps you need to follow when making this delicious dish.
- 1 chicken breast
- 200 g boiled peas
- 4 carrots
- 2 parsnip roots
- 4 small cucumbers in brine
- 2 donuts in vinegar
- 500 g potatoes
- 150 ml of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons horseradish mustard
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 50 g sliced olives
Beef salad recipes: 13 beef salad recipes
The name of the salad comes from French cuisine, where the term "beef" means "beef", but the salad itself is of Russian origin, derived from Olivier salad or Russian salad.
Beef salad is prepared not only for special occasions, depending on the culinary appetite, and can be cooked with almost any type of meat, it can be made without, for the period of fasting, with egg mayonnaise or fasting mayonnaise, with different combinations of vegetables. Beef salad can be served as an appetizer or as a garnish for steaks. The meatless version is called "A la Rousse".
1. Beef salad recipe with beef
Ingredients beef salad with beef
How to prepare beef salad with beef
The meat is washed and boiled in salted water (or spices). The vegetables are cleaned, washed and boiled in salted water.
After they have cooled, chop everything finely, including donuts and cucumbers. The latter are drained in a sieve (do not squeeze) so as not to leave much juice and soak the mayonnaise.
Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and add the mayonnaise from which you turn off and for garnish. Garnish with pickled cucumber strips, donuts, parsley leaves, pickled vegetable leaves or olives, as desired.
2. Beef salad recipe with chicken breast
Ingredients beef salad with chicken breast
- 100 g boiled peas (optional)
Preparation of beef salad with chicken breast
Boil the potatoes in their skins, then leave to cool. Boil the other vegetables together with the meat for an intense taste, or separate as desired.
After boiling all the ingredients cut into small pieces, put in a large bowl and put a little salt, pepper if desired, and add the mustard, then mayonnaise. Garnish with mayonnaise and decorate according to artistic inclinations.
3. Beef salad recipe with turkey breast meat
Ingredients beef salad with turkey breast
- commercial or home-made mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
Preparation of beef salad with turkey breast
Wash the meat and vegetables, wash the potatoes in their skins because that's how they will boil. Meat and vegetables, including potatoes, can be cooked with a little vegetable, if desired, or separately.
After they have boiled and cooled, they are crushed and mixed in a larger bowl.
Pea in beef salad can be raw, so it must be boiled, or canned.
Cut the sourness, which is then drained, then added to the salad.
Place the mayonnaise over the beef salad mixture, from which it stops and for garnish. Decorate with mayonnaise and slices of carrot, donut, cucumber, etc.
4. Beef salad recipe with parizer
Ingredients beef salad with parizer
How to prepare beef salad with parizer
Peel the vegetables, wash and boil in a pot with water and a little salt, whoever wants can put a little vegeta.
While the vegetables are boiling, you can grind the sour cucumbers and the donut. Keep them for decoration.
After you can grab mayonnaise, if you do not use one of the trade.
Homemade mayonnaise is prepared as follows: the raw yolk is mixed with mustard, salt, pepper over which the oil is dripped, while mixing the ingredients in one direction, so as not to cut. To taste, add lemon juice.
After the vegetables have boiled and cooled, mix with the sourness in a bowl, put the chopped Parisian. Put a little mayonnaise on it and add more salt to taste if necessary, and at the end, decorate it with mayonnaise and sourness according to your preferences.
5. Beef salad recipe with smoked salmon
Ingredients beef salad with smoked salmon
- 2-3 tablespoons canned or frozen peas
- a handful of green olives (with anchovies)
How to prepare beef salad with smoked salmon
Boil the potatoes, carrots and egg. Allow to cool slightly and cut into small cubes.
The olives are cut into four, the cucumbers are cut into small pieces and drained in a sieve, together with the peas.
Cut the salmon into small strands. In a larger bowl add the potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, olives, salmon mix well, and finally the egg and peas.
Sprinkle with salt and mix with mayonnaise to taste.
6. Beef salad recipe with fried egg whites
Ingredients for beef salad with fried egg whites
- the juice of half a lemon
- 50 g frozen or canned peas
How to prepare beef salad with fried egg whites
Wash and simmer the vegetables over low heat. After they have boiled and cooled, they are crushed.
Pickled cucumbers are cut and drained of juice. It is kept from them for decoration.
From the two yolks, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper and oil prepare mayonnaise.
Fry the egg whites in a tablespoon of oil for only 1-2 minutes, until they thicken, chop them and add them to the composition together with the chopped greens and mayonnaise. Keep some mayonnaise for garnish. Homogenize the composition, season and put the salad on a plate. Garnish with mayonnaise, parsley, slices of cucumber, radish, olives, etc.
7. Beef salad recipe with boiled eggs
Ingredients beef salad with boiled eggs
- vegetables and meat from a meat soup
How to prepare beef salad with boiled eggs
Vegetables, vegetables and meat are cut into cubes and the eggs (except for a boiled egg yolk) are grated.
Make a mayonnaise from a boiled egg yolk + a raw egg yolk + 1 teaspoon mustard and oil.
When the mayonnaise is ready, mix it with the chopped vegetables, add salt and, if necessary, add a little lemon juice.
Put the salad on a plate or in a bowl and garnish.
8. Beef salad recipe with mushrooms
Ingredients for beef salad with beef and mushrooms
How to prepare beef salad with beef and mushrooms
Boil the diced meat. Boil the potatoes and carrots separately (clean after boiling).
After they have boiled, clean them and cut them as small as possible. The meat is cut and salted. Next come the chopped cucumbers and peppers, all mixed with mushrooms, olives, mayonnaise. It is decorated after inspiration.
9. Fasting beef salad recipe (without meat)
Ingredients fasting beef salad (without meat)
- fasting mayonnaise prepared at home or commercially
How to prepare fasting beef salad (without meat)
Wash well and clean the vegetables, bring to a boil. After boiling and cooling, peel the potatoes and put them on the grater with large holes or chop small cubes. Do the same with the other vegetables and apples.
Add the peas, donuts, diced cucumbers, mustard, salt, pepper, thyme, mayonnaise to taste and mix lightly. The composition is placed on plates and garnish.
10. Beef salad recipe in tomatoes
Ingredients beef salad in tomatoes
How to prepare beef salad in tomatoes
Beef salad is prepared according to the classic recipe. You can put meat or not, according to your preferences.
Wash the tomatoes, cut the cap, clean the seeds and core and fill with beef salad.
Serve as an appetizer or as a first course, on a plate garnished with green peppers cut into thin slices or with salad strips or with a salad in the shape of a nest and tomato in the middle.
11. Cake recipe with beef salad (first version)
Ingredients for beef salad cake
Tort ingredient 26 cm
Crispy cake base:
How to prepare beef salad cake (first option)
Boil the beef broth with 2 teaspoons of salt, discard the first water. Add vegetables, including onions. All simmer over medium heat.
Boil the potatoes separately in their skins. It is then left to cool.
Chop the pickles and donuts and let them drain.
Remove the meat and vegetables from the pot and leave to cool, then cut into pieces.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, season to taste. Add mayonnaise.
For the crunchy base of the beef salad cake, mix the breadsticks with very cold butter until you get a crumbly dough.
Everything is similar to a regular cake. Make the base from the prepared dough over which you put the beef salad and level it. Cover the cake with all the shape with a food foil and keep in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
After it is removed, we can decorate it with mayonnaise, and slices of boiled egg can be placed on the edges. For decoration you can also add ketchup to mayonnaise. It is further decorated according to preferences.
12. Cake recipe with beef salad (second option)
Ingredients for beef salad cake
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
For the filling:
- beef salad (prepared according to preferences)
How to prepare beef salad cake (second option)
For the green countertop: separate the eggs and rub the 2 yolks with 2 tablespoons of oil, 1 tablespoon of sour cream, 2 tablespoons of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, salt and 2 tablespoons of finely chopped (frozen) spinach. Separately beat the egg whites and incorporate into the first mixture. Pour the composition into a cake tin (diameter 23) and bake for 15 minutes.
For the orange countertop: repeat the same procedure as above, except that the spinach is replaced with 2 tablespoons of pepper paste. Tomato paste also works, but the color will not be so vivid.
For the white worktop: the same procedure is repeated, but using 2 tablespoons of crushed salted cheese. As the cheese is salted, no more salt is added.
You can use any type of beef salad recipe and place the countertops like a cake, the order of the countertops is according to your preferences, and alternate the beef salad countertop, and repeat the maneuver.
Garnish with mayonnaise and dill, or whatever else you want.
13. Dietary beef salad recipe
Dietary beef salad ingredients
- 100 gr. boiled beef or poultry
- boiled vegetables: carrot, parsley root, celery, 1 large boiled potato, 1 unripe apple
Dietary beef salad preparation
Cut the meat and vegetables into cubes. Grate the apple. Mix all the ingredients with the mayonnaise sauce prepared with a lot of lemon juice. Serve sprinkled with green parsley.
BEEF SALAD. Three simple recipes to prepare this popular Easter dish
BEEF SALAD. This is a dish that many Romanians choose to eat for Easter. Nutritionists say that from a nutritional point of view, beef salad is a complete preparation that contains all categories of nutrients: carbohydrates, proteins and lipids. The only mention is to be stingy with mayonnaise, it just has to bind the ingredients, not cover them.
Beef salad - option 1
â— a chicken breast,
â— 3-4 large carrots,
â— 2 large parsley roots,
â— 5-6 potatoes,
â— a celery,
â— a large jar of pickles,
â— 500 grams of mayonnaise,
Method of preparation:
The vegetables and meat are boiled in water with a little salt and after boiling they are removed and set aside in a bowl. If you leave them in the water, it softens too much and the salad comes out soft. Until they cool, you can cut the cucumbers into cubes and put them in a bowl, well squeezed in the fist. Do the same with all the vegetables, cutting them into cubes of the same size. Then pass the meat through the mincer and add to the chopped vegetables. Add salt, pepper, a few tablespoons of mustard.
Set aside and make a mayonnaise of about 500 grams. Add 3/4 of the mayonnaise to the salad and mix well. If necessary, add more salt.
After everything is well blended, arrange on trays. From this quantity came 3 medium-sized salads. With the rest of the mayonnaise you can decorate the plates, along with olives, donuts or boiled eggs.
Beef salad - option 2
â— 400 grams of veal
â— 12 suitable potatoes
â— 3 carrots
â— a bleach
â— a small celery
â— 300 g of boiled peas
â— pickles and donuts in vinegar to taste
â— a tablespoon of mustard
â— mayonnaise to taste.
Method of preparation:
Put the potatoes in the whole cooking pot because they boil faster, and the carrot, bleach and celery are cut into pieces. The meat is washed, drained of water and cut into small pieces.
Pour the water up to the middle of the pot, and add more during boiling. When cooked, remove the vegetables and meat, drain and leave to cool. Cut the meat and vegetables into small pieces. Then put in a bowl and mix with peas, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, thyme and pepper to taste.
Beef salad - option 3
â— 2.5 kilograms of potatoes,
â— 500 grams of carrots,
â— 1.3 kilograms of cucumbers in vinegar,
â— 1.8 kilograms of fresh chicken breast,
â— 10 eggs,
â— 1 liter of oil,
â— 1 jar of sweet mustard,
â— half a lemon.
Method of preparation:
Boil the potatoes with the chicken breast and carrots. After they have boiled, cut the potatoes into pieces as small as the nail, the carrot into small pieces and the cucumbers into pieces about the size of the potatoes. The chicken breast is not cut into cubes, but is made in the form of strands as big as they are. Mix all together, and add cucumbers, potatoes or carrots. Make mayonnaise from 5 raw eggs and 5 hard boiled ones, put it in the cold for about 30 minutes and then mix it with all the other ingredients.
Beef salad recipe with veal
400 g of veal
12 suitable potatoes
a bleach (parsley root)
a little celery
300 g boiled peas
pickles and donuts in vinegar to taste
a tablespoon of mustard
mayonnaise to taste
Method of preparation
The vegetables are cleaned, washed and boiled with the meat. Put the potatoes in the whole cooking pot because they boil faster, and the carrot, bleach and celery are cut into pieces. The meat is washed, drained of water and cut into small pieces. Pour water up to the middle of the pot, and add more during boiling.
Beef salad recipe
500 grams of carrots
900 grams of potatoes
200 grams of canned fine peas
700 grams of pickles
a medium pastranac (optional)
250 grams of pre-cooked beef
a spoonful of mustard
salt and pepper to taste
about 300 grams of homemade mayonnaise
- How to prepare beef salad recipe
- Wash the potatoes well and boil them in their skins and after they boil, leave them to cool and then peel them.
- Wash and peel the carrot and parsnip. If they are large, cut them in 2.
- Boil the chicken breast together with the carrot and parsnip.
- When the vegetables and the breast are cooked, take them out of the water and let them cool.
- We cut all the vegetables into cubes as small as possible, depending on the patience and tastes of each one.
- We do the same with beef.
- Separately, peel the pickled cucumbers and cut them into small cubes and then let them drain or, if we hurry, take a small amount of cut cucumbers, enough to fit in a fist and squeeze well, by force, thus squeezing the pickled cucumber pieces.
- We wash and drain the canned peas.
- In a larger bowl put the potatoes, carrots, parsnips if you use, peas, drained cucumbers and finely chopped meat.
- Mix everything well, add mayonnaise and a tablespoon of mustard.
- Homogenize, adjust the salt, taking into account that in time the salad will get more salt from the pickles.
- Let it cool until the next day so that the flavors blend
- We can serve either placed in the classic way on trays and & # 8220 wrapped & # 8221 in a layer of mayonnaise (in which case we will need to make mayonnaise again) or we can choose to place it in small ramekin pots or appetizer baskets from pie sheets , which we can make at home, as we can see in the pictures. In this way we reduce the amount of mayonnaise that we will consume in the end.
Have a good appetite!
If you liked the recipe, don't hesitate to share it on social recipes. Thanks!
Easter beef salad recipe. The trick that doesn't fail. What are the steps to follow
- Boil the chicken breast, then finely chop with a knife.
- Then boil the potatoes, carrots and parsnips and leave to cool, then cut into small cubes.
- Finely chop the cucumbers and donuts, after they are allowed to drain into the strainer.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients, which must be mixed very well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- The mayonnaise is prepared from a boiled egg yolk, crushed with a fork and passed through a strainer. Mix with two raw egg yolks and a little salt, then add oil (200-250 ml).
- Stir continuously until the desired consistency is obtained.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice from time to time. Mayonnaise should be slightly sour in taste and have a uniform consistency.
- Add the mayonnaise, mix the salad and place on a plate, then decorate as you like. Good appetite!
Bridge: If you want to get a salad with equal consistency of ingredients, it is recommended to keep the proportion: meat one part / half quantity potatoes / half quantity vegetables. Mix all ingredients with meat and pepper, then add mayonnaise.
Moldovan beef salad
In addition to the usual vegetables from the traditional salad, you can also add a little onion for a more special taste. Here is such a recipe:
- 700 grams of beef with bone (lower ribs, brine)
- 3 medium carrots
- 5-6 medium potatoes
- 2 roots of Easter & acircrnac
- 1/2 small celery
- 2 parsley roots
- 2 medium onions
- 100 g of peas (fresh, frozen or canned)
- 150 g of pickled cucumbers
- 250 gr of mayonnaise + mayonnaise for decoration
- juice from 1/2 lemon & acircie
- 50 grams of mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
- Put the meat to boil in a pot with 4 liters of cold water. Add 1/2 tablespoon of salt and bring to the boil. As it begins to froth, carefully remove it until it no longer forms.
- Add whole vegetables (without potatoes), cleaned and washed, as well as onions. Let them boil over low heat, until everything is well penetrated, then take them out of the soup and drain the liquid. You can strain the soup and use it for other dishes.
- Let the meat and cooked vegetables cool, and you can throw away the onion, because now it has left all its taste & icircn soup.
- When the meat and vegetables are boiling, wash the potatoes well and boil them separately, and peel them lightly with a fork.
- Boil the peas separately in iced water, then let everything cool well.
- Finely chop all the ingredients, mix them and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Then add the mayonnaise and mix again. Taste the preparation and add more spices if necessary.
- Then garnish the salad and serve it at the table.
Easter beef salad recipe. The secret trick that makes her perfect. Ingredient list
FANATIK tells you how you can prepare Easter beef salad and what is the secret trick you have to keep in mind when choosing to make this dish. This salad is indispensable on Romanian holiday tables and is delicious.
Boeuf salad it is not a difficult preparation to make and it takes you less than an hour until it is ready, so it is worth spending a few tens of minutes in the kitchen.
The Frenchman Lucien Olivier is the one who invented this salad in 1860, which many countries have mastered, informs bucataras.ro . It is one of the basic Christmas or Easter dishes for Romanians.